To prevent and combat drowsiness, follow these tips as we approach the change to DST.
Tips to Cope with Daylight Saving Time
- Go to bed 15-20 minutes earlier each night preceding DST.
- Change other daily routines to cue your body of the change, such as adjusting your dinnertime.
- Set your clocks ahead in the early evening on Saturday, and go to bed at your normal time.
- Reset your “body clock” by going outside early Sunday morning to get some sunlight.
- Stick to your normal bedtime on Sunday to set you up for the work week ahead.
For more helpful tips or to connect with us, find us on Facebook or Twitter.